My coaching style
I am an optimist by nature, and bring positive energy, gratitude, mindfulness and encouragement to my coaching. My focus is practical, with a keen sense of empathy. As a skilled communicator and a deep understanding of emotional intelligence, I help individuals to stand back, question and challenge their perceptions whilst creating a safe environment.
Through deep listening and focused questioning, I help my clients to think for themselves and overcome blocks in achieving their goals. I appropriately challenge long-held assumptions in a supportive and encouraging climate.
I am empathetic yet firm and pragmatic through my use of questions. I like to create an energetic and grounded environment for my clients to think and make decisions for themselves. With an increased self-awareness and helping you leverage your strengths, you can discover, unlock and realise your potential.
My focus is to empower you to make the changes tailored to your needs.
Having studied biomedicine and nutrition, I am a passionate advocate of wellbeing. I have expertise in:
- Work/life balance
- Stress management
- Time management
- Managing difficult relationships
- Emotional intelligence
- Transitioning through change
Training and Qualifications
- Member of The European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Masters level ILM 7 – Executive Coaching and Mentoring ~ Oxford Brookes University
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) diploma ~ Quadrant1 International
- Harrison accreditation (Behavioural and Personality Testing) ~ Harrison Assessments International
- ECR (Emotional Capital Report), Emotional Intelligence, certified Coach ~ Roche Martin
- Team Coaching accreditation ~ Executive Coach Studio
- ILM group facilitation methods accreditation ~ ICA:UK (Institute of Cultural Affairs)
- ILM 5 Professional Consulting training ~ Coaching for change
- LEAN Training & Certification ~ Network Rail
- Biomedicine and Naturopathic Nutrition at CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine, London)
- Fluent in French and English